Jan. 11, 2020
Filling machine principle: Use PLC-controlled rotary filling machine for filling. The bottle is driven by the filling machine's turntable to rotate continuously around the main vertical axis for continuous filling. It is mainly composed of fluid conveying (that is, feeding system), container conveying (that is, bottle feeding system), filling valve, large turntable, transmission system, body, and automatic control.
Filling method of filling machine:
(1) Atmospheric pressure method
Atmospheric pressure method is also called pure gravity method, that is, under normal pressure, the liquid material flows into the packaging container by its own weight. Most free-flowing non-gas-liquid materials can be filled with this method, such as liquor, fruit wine, milk, soy sauce, vinegar, etc.
Thick Sauce Filling Machine
(2) Isobaric method
Isobaric method is also called pressure-gravity filling method, that is, under conditions above atmospheric pressure, the packaging container is first inflated to make it equal to the pressure in the storage tank, and then relies on the gravity of the liquid to be filled Inside the container. This method is commonly used for filling aerated beverages such as beer, soda, and sparkling wine. Using this method of filling can reduce the loss of CO2 contained in such products, and can prevent excessive foaming during the filling process and affect product quality and quantitative accuracy.
(3) Vacuum method
The vacuum method is used for filling under subatmospheric conditions. It can be performed in two ways:
A (a) Differential vacuum
The liquid filling machine is at normal pressure in the liquid storage tank, and only evacuates the packaging container to form a vacuum. The liquid material relies on the pressure difference between the liquid storage tank and the container to be filled to complete the filling This method is more commonly used in China.
(B) Gravity vacuum type
That is, the storage tank is in a vacuum. The packaging container is first evacuated to form a vacuum equal to that in the storage tank, and then the liquid material flows into the packaging container by its own weight. Due to its complicated structure, it is rarely used in China. The vacuum method has a wide range of applications, which is suitable for filling liquid materials with a relatively large viscosity, such as oils and syrups. It is also suitable for filling liquid materials containing vitamins, such as vegetable juice, fruit juice, etc. The formation of a vacuum in the bottle means that the contact between the liquid material and the air is reduced, and the shelf life of the product is extended. The vacuum method is also suitable for filling poisonous Materials, such as pesticides, to reduce the spillage of toxic gases and improve working conditions
(4) Thick sauce filling machine uses mechanical pressure or air pressure to squeeze the filled materials into packaging containers. This method is mainly used to fill thick materials with high viscosity, such as tomato sauce, Meat emulsion, toothpaste, balm, etc. Sometimes it can also be used for the filling of soft drinks such as soft drinks. At this time, the pressure of the soft drinks is directly filled into the bottle that is not inflated and isobaric, thereby increasing the filling speed. The formed foam is easy to disappear because there is no colloid in the soft drinks. Have a certain impact on filling quality.
The determination of the filling method of the filling machine:
For general edible liquid materials such as bottled milk, bottled wine, carbonated drinks, etc., isostatic filling method, vacuum filling method, etc. can be used, but considering the cost, the isostatic filling method can effectively reduce the CO2 loss, Maintain the quality of aerated drinks, and prevent excessive bubbling during filling, and ensure accurate filling measurement. Therefore, this paper uses the isobaric filling method.
The bottle is completed in turn in the filling machine: 1, air intake, 2, liquid inlet and air return; 3, stop liquid inlet; 4, remove the remaining liquid and other 4 steps. At the same time, various detection status sensors on the production line are all connected to the PLC, and the entire system is controlled by the PLC according to the detection status of the sensor through a prepared program.
How to choose a cost-effective filling machine:
1, high cost performance is the first principle
2, what suits you is the best
3. In terms of after-sales service, "in the circle" should have a good reputation.
4. Select famous brand filling machine companies with a long history as far as possible, and the quality is guaranteed.
5. When choosing a liquid filling machine, consumers should closely follow industrial production practices, try to choose high-quality, high-efficiency, big-brand liquid filling machines, and buy reliable and reliable equipment.