Mar. 14, 2020
Liquid filling packing machine manufacturer to share you：common faults and troubleshooting methods of liquid filling machines.
1. Whether the speed throttle valve and the filling interval throttle valve are closed, the throttle valve cannot be closed;
2. Is there any foreign matter in the fast-installed three-way control valve? If yes, please clean it up. If there is air in the hose of the fast-installed three-way control valve and the filling head, if possible, reduce or eliminate the air;
3. Whether all sealing rings are damaged, if damaged, please replace them with new ones;
4. Whether the valve core of the filling nozzle has jammed or delayed opening. If there is a jam, the valve core should be re-installed. If delayed opening, adjust the thin cylinder throttle valve;
5. The elastic force of the helical spring is compressed in the fast-installing three-way control valve to adjust the elastic force of the spring. If the elastic force is too large, the check valve will not open.
6. If the filling speed is too fast, adjust the filling speed throttle to reduce the filling speed;
7. Check whether all the clamps and hose buckles are sealed properly. Check and correct;
8. If the magnetic switch is loose, please lock it after each adjustment.
After finding out the cause of the fault, you can do proper maintenance. If the filling machine is not evenly filled, the connector is tightened at the end, and there is air leakage. You need to tighten it further. If the machine rotates normally, but no dispensing liquid is discharged. First check the valve for foreign objects. If there is any foreign matter, clean it immediately; check whether the upper and lower thimbles in the valve are placed incorrectly. The correct method is that both of the thimbles are pointed downwards and must not be reversed. If the crank does not rotate normally after turning on the machine.
Automatic Liquid Filling Machine
Handling this situation is relatively simple. When the upper fixed rod shooter pushes the liquid, the inner and outer tubes are firmly fixed, so that the crank cannot be rotated. The nut should be loosened, and the upper fixed rod should be moved upwards and then tightened. If the syringe is not cleaned and stuck between the inner and outer tubes when the syringe is assembled, the syringe needs to be cleaned. Observe that the injection system is not installed in the bearing. To make it not work properly, it must be reinstalled. If the filling switch of the automatic liquid filling machine is activated, the digital LED indicator of the time relay flashes, but no filling is performed. First check whether the air pressure or air pressure is too low. It may also be that the solenoid valve coil is damaged or the pneumatic valve core is blocked by stolen objects. You can unplug the power supply, open the panel, and turn or press the corresponding solenoid valve button. The reversing action indicates that the solenoid valve coil has been damaged. If the reversing cannot be performed, the valve core is stuck. You can replace the solenoid valve coil or disassemble the valve to repair it.